Expert Training and Education for Welders and Metal Fabricators
We train welding and metal fabrication to the York and Hanover area’s top industries and to technical trade schools. We educate welders with the knowledge to succeed in the welding and fabrication industry and prepare them for AWS certification testing (see American Welding Society Certifications).
Training may be custom tailored to your business’s needs. Subject area’s may include:
- Blueprint reading,
- Oxy fuel cutting,
- Carbon Arc welding cutting,
- Shielded metal arc welding,
- Gas metal arc welding,
- Gas tungsten arc welding,
- Flux cored welding, and
- Testing and inspection.
We can train your staff to excel in their jobs as assemblers, maintenance mechanics, welders (with AWS certification), welders helpers, repair technicians, machine operators, and welding sales and services representatives.
Our technical training prepares students to:
- Interpret welding blueprints.
- Weld carbon steel in all positions with the shielded metal arc welding process.
- Weld carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel in all positions with the gas metal arc welding process.
- Weld carbon steel and stainless steel in all positions with the gas tungsten arc welding process.
- Weld carbon steel and stainless steel in all positions with the flux cored arc welding process.
- Weld carbon steel with the subarc welding process.
- Test and inspect welds with destructive and nondestructive examination processes
- Destructive and nondestructive testing